PRODUCT TRAINING FAQs
How do I enroll in a training session?
How do I cancel my registration for a training session?
I missed my class. Can I reschedule?
What if the class I want to take is full or closed - is there a wait list?
I have not received my e-mail with access instructions.
When and how will I receive my training materials?
What do I need to participate in a Live Webinar or WebEx session?
What courses do you offer?
Can I request additional courses/training?
Do I have to pay for training?
A. To enroll in a class follow these steps:
- Locate the class by selecting search criteria in the Search for Training screen.
- Click the View Schedule button to view class dates and times. Note: If there is not a View Schedule button click the Upon Request button and complete the form to request a class.
- Click the Enroll button and complete all required fields on the class enrollment form.
- Click Submit Enrollment and then be sure to click Confirm Enrollment. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with class details.
A. Locate your class confirmation e-mail. Click the Cancel Enrollment link at the bottom of the e-mail and the cancellation form will be pre-populated with the correct class and your student information. Submit the form to cancel your enrollment.
A. Yes, all you need to do is enroll in another class. Go to Search for Training, locate and enroll in another class.
A. If there is a waitlist you will notify you of alternative times/dates for the session.
A. There are three things you should try:
- Check your Spam folder.
- E-mail TRTAGTraining@thomsonreuters.com with your class name, date, and time and request access instructions.
A. For a Live Webinar, you should obtain the training materials electronically by clicking the link included in your confirmation or reminder e-mails.
A. You will need:
A phone line to access the teleconference. (speakerphone or headset is optional) or computer speakers and microphone. The majority of our sessions use voice over ip, in which the audio will be transmitted through your computer speakers. Further instructions on this will be included in your e-mail reminder.
A. We offer a range of training from self paced e-learning to live and recorded Webex sessions covering Aumentum and Core Market products. Use the course search pages to find a course of interest. Please note that Aumentum e-learning courses are only offered for the Single Code Line (SCL) version. .
A. Yes, if you have identified a need for additional training than what is available on this site, whether it is e-learning, video or classroom based learning; or if you require training for prior versions of Aumentum then please contact your Sales Rep here.
A. No. All training available on this site is free. If you require training on core market products or pre-10.x versions of Aumentum please contact you Sales Rep for more details here.